As pathetically ridiculous this conspiracy is, it got me thinking about mind control. So I started researching and it's in fact extremely intruiging! Here's my condensed version of mind controlling history:
There has been a lot of mind controlling over many years such as the brainwashing by cults and propaganda by...well basically everyone! But there was apparently a mind controlling program in the US which started off under the name MK ULTRA - scary name for a scary program! There were many other subprojects that came from this MK ULTRA project including Project Monarch. This project subjected victims to an electric shock in which they were in a state where they could be 'programmed'.
These 'programmes' could be as harmless as ALPHA (enhanced memory) to OMEGA (self-destruction). And these programmes could be activated through triggers such as certain words or images. It is even thought that there are triggers in certain Disney films that were purposefully made for this.
Oh the butterfly? Yep, that's a Monarch butterfly. That was one of these sinister triggers.
These programs now cease to exist. In fact they haven't existed for quite a few years now. Phew!
Now
This got me thinking.
Could I make an art project out of this?
I think so.
[more info on Project Monarch and MK Ultra? Try this website out.]
Odd and pointless, yet informative
ReplyDeleteMrs Park would be proud :P
Liking this article, since when I bought my electric guitar I was quite into this stuff. Hence the fact my guitar is a giant monarch butterfly
ReplyDeletehttp://www.daisyrock.com/products/discontinued/?page=3&lefty[0]=1