Monday, 8 February 2010

Gosh, darn it

Oh cripes, it appears I've run out of space on my computer!
This means I'm in epic-archive mode and am uploading all of my files into the sky as we speak.
This also (obviously) means I can't save stuff onto it at the moment.
I thought it'd be a good idea to be all organized and everything by saving all of my Product Design images as Photoshop .eps before I got to my lessons, but no! 'No room on disk!' my computer says...:(

Because of all the big files my computer is uploading, I'll post some images of what I do in Product Design at a later date. Sorry, reader(s).

Oh and before you say "How could you contradict yourself? You've clearly uploaded a photo to this post!", no, it is a mere illusion (it's from a URL, so no uploading required)!

No comments:

Post a Comment