This is your personal song of the day: Mark Ronson & The Business INTL feat. MNDR and Q-Tip: [mouthful, much?]Bang Bang Bang. Watch the vid before reading what I have to say.
By God, this song works like fuck (good fuck that is)!I particularly like the use of modern foreign languages that I can actually speak and the use of a french nursery rhyme that i actually understand too, however it's quite a sinister rhyme ("je te plumerai la tete" means "I'll pluck your head"...).
Now to the important part: my criticisms about the collaborators visually.
Mark Ronson

Mr Ronson's face reminds me of someone who used to go to my school in my year 11 class - it's not a good thing. However he cannot help this. Unfortunately for me.
MNDR

Upon first sight, you feel that MNDR should've originally been called MNGR. Although she actually isn't such a bad looker, some of the faces she pulls are kinda unattractive. See Fig. 1, 2 and 3 below:
Fig. 1

Fig. 2
(and for my personal favourite) Fig. 3
God, woman..
Q-Tip

I have nothing bad to say about Q-Tip. He has shiny metallic shoes.

That's a tune we can all dance to.
i love you, stefan
ReplyDelete