Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Let's make a sandwich!




Guess what I'm so hung up about?


Yes, it's Lady Gaga and Beyonce's Telephone video. Not just because it is Lady Gaga but FUCK it's an epic artistic masterpiece.

OK ignore the product placement and see how well made this 10mins of video goodness is. And then check out the crazily good symbolic analysis by some other bloggers...! But only read it after you've watched the video.

What else am I so hung up about?

Polaroid film is being re-released!!

And the packaging isn't half bad either.

This is the first flavour of the new generation of Polaroid film will start of only being compatible with these sexy 1970s SX-70s
and only in black out but the impossible project want to extend their film line to even the more modern 600 series (i have this one!)

WOW!

I'm soooo excited!

Polaroid definitely isn't dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment