Let me introduce myself.
Hello.
I'm Stefan.
I art and design.
I want to uni.
I hope I can uni.
Yes.
So I decided one day that I should really consolidate where I get inspiration on the internet, among other places from, as well as what I do personally. So I thought 'hey, let's blog it! it also means other people can see my work too and say yay or nay of what i say!'
why is this blog called 'polaroid's not dead'?
that's a good question.
Firstly, because it isn't.
Secondly, it sounds really arty and abstract - like I'm making a statement. That's what i want to do. make a statement. About the world around me!
oo, cheesy...
So let's see where this gets me!
Enjoy.
PS. i do actually have a polaroid instant camera:
It just doesn't have any film in it yet! It's waaaay to expensive. But it's making a comeback! It's not dead!
No comments:
Post a Comment